Highest quality service in a cost-effective manner
We believe there is no “typical” problem in the area of personal and estate planning: the mix of life circumstances, business and personal assets is unique for each person.
We begin by helping our clients define their overall objectives. Our implementation of estate planning, which reflects family and tax objectives, requires firsthand experience with estate and gift tax laws and ability to draft concise legal documents.
We assist clients with a variety of estate planning and administration services, including:
- Revocable trusts and wills
- Durable powers of attorney and living wills
- Life insurances trusts
- Planning for IRA assets
- Minor’s trusts
- Family limited partnerships
- Succession planning for a closely held business
- Estate and trust administration advice
- Distribution of assets to beneficiaries.
The implementation of our estate planning services is designed to provide our clients with the best level of understanding and clarity. We emphasize taking follow-up actions in titling assets and beneficiary designations.